Stainless Steel Water Tanks: Only Option for Purity
In India where plastic and concrete tanks already having a long old identity in consumer’s mind, so usually the question comes why to update or change.
So, we have pointed out the facts to assist you in making your decisions.
Concrete Water Tanks
- Construction and installation time is long.
- The cleaning and maintenance is difficult also expensive and time taken process.
- When embedded reinforcing steel corrodes which causes concrete to crack and break.
- Lime, which is found in concrete can also leak into the water which result the contamination in water.
- Concrete tanks are generally installed in underground for commercial purposes, but can also be used for residential purposes.
- In Concrete tank heat absorption is not there.
- These tanks are not recyclable (No scrap value) and also not Eco friendly.
Plastic Water Tanks:
- Plastic Reacts with Heat and Produces BPA Bisphenol A.
- Phthalic acids are commonly found in plastic which causes allergies, asthma & pregnancy complications.
- Toxic Chemicals in Plastic.
- Stored Water Becomes Smelly.
- Causes Hair Loss.
- Supports Algae, Fungi and Bacteria Growth: The growth of such organisms is a normal occurrence in plastic water tanks.
- Regular Maintenance Required.
Stainless steel water Tank
- SS water tank protects from corrosion, hygienic storage conditions for food grade fluids as per standards.
- Tanks can be customized as per the customer requirements.
- Suitable for extremely large storage requirements. Thin but has high strength and durability.
- It can be recycled and its scrap value is quite high it’s an Eco-friendly product.
- There are no serviceable parts in this tank, so it’s easy to clean and maintain. Also, the frequency of cleaning is less.
- Installation time is very less prefabricated tanks are very easy to install at site.
For more information Visit Our Website:
Mob: 9877777892, 9877777893